Group Finance Manager
This Group Finance Manager position has recently been created to support a growing listed business in Derbyshire. The business has engaged with Michael Page to find a technically capable candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
My client is a very complex and diverse business with ambitions to grow and progress. They business has some key opportunities within the UK to develop its offering and the back-office finance function will play a critical role in deliver of both internal and external reporting. The organisation has great career opportunities for the successful candidate.
This Group Finance Manager position will be critical in the delivery of the internal and external reporting on a monthly and annual basis. This position will support the Group Finance controller within a listed business to lead a small team as the technical specialist and the external face for the business. The position will also include:
- Delivery of the financial and management accounts on a monthly basis
- Driving the annual statutory accounts production
- Acting as the liaison for the banks and the external auditors
- Leading on controls and compliance issues for the business
This position as the Group Finance Manager is critical for the business in leading the delivery and execution of timely financial reports. This candidate is likely to be ACA qualified from a top accounting firm with a background in auditing large PLC businesses. This experience will ideally be backed up by a first move where the candidate has been able to demonstrate the following:
- A track record in adding driving a robust financial timetable with rigour
- Clear attention to detail and the willingness to question and dig to find the correct information
- Strong interpersonal skills including stakeholder management
- Excellent working UK Gaap and IFRS understanding and knowledge
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits