Coffee Shop Suprvisor
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you want to be a part of something new and exciting?
I'm currently working with a growing business who is passionate about delivering great customer experience in a leisure park environment!
Looking for a charismatic individual who is a self-starter and ideally looking to grow within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the team provides a polite, friendly, efficient and personal service. Deal with all customer comments, complaints and accidents in a positive manner, following company procedures and taking appropriate follow up action.
- Developing excellent product knowledge and advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Actively striving to improve the operation and implement advice/suggestions as appropriate
- Controlling health, safety and food hygiene standards, in order to meet both company and legislative requirements, ensuring that you and your staff follow all instructions given by the business
- Ensuring the team complies fully with procedures relating to security, cash handling, operating tills and key holding, reporting any deviation to your manager.
- Ensuring company marketing, promotional and pricing initiatives are implemented and supported to plan.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Coffee shop experiance
- Have proven experience of managing teams
- Have hands on mentality
- Be flexible in terms of travel
- This is a full time permanent role (Flexible working hours available)
- Full driving licence and own a car
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competative salary and opportunity to progress with the business.
If you think you might be suitable for this role, please send your CV quoting a reference number : Q102900
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.