Junior Broker, GRADUATES WANTED, Bank, London OTE £43K
We are looking for a Junior Broker for one of our market leading investment management clients based in the financial hub of London.
Our client is a world renowned leader in the retail investments market and provides financial trading solutions and advice to numerous high net-worth corporate clients and independent individuals.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a number of candidates take the plunge into one of the most successful firms in the capital markets industry and become a successful Junior Broker.
Our client will provide an extensive and comprehensive training plan to the candidate through intensive and ongoing training in both sales and knowledge of the financial product and services offered to the firm's clients.
This particular role is a sales orientated position, speaking to prospective investors and therefore sales experience is required as well as an excellent telephone manner and good communication skills. You will also be required to have excellent client facing skills as the future career prospects are very much consultative
Responsibilities of a Junior Broker:
- Introducing your services to prospective client via cold calling
- Follow up call with client to qualify the prospect to onboard the investor as a company client
- Develop financial market knowledge - research newspapers, websites, financial news.
- Managing the CRM and inputting client data
- Maintain a professional approach as well as adhering to FCA and company regulatory requirements.
- Salary: £20K-22K, based on previous sales experience
- Holiday 20 days per annum (excluding bank holidays)
- Salary basic + commission (uncapped)