Supply Chain Business Partner Pharmaceutical
Named one of the UK's Top Employers of 2016 we are seeking a Supply Chain Business Partner to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare Company which is number one in its market.
The Supply Chain Business Partner (SCBP) is the primary point of contact for the Business Unit General Managers and their teams for Supply Chain matters. The SCBP leads the Sales and Operations (S&OP) planning process for the Business Unit, balancing supply and demand over a long term (24 month+) horizon and handling risks and opportunities associated with the plan.
- Act as business partner for defined Business Unit - Establish strong working relationships with General Manager and key members of the BU to ensure supply chain are supporting business success
- Lead S&OP Process - Develop and implement the S&OP process for the BU on a monthly cycle
- Manage relationships with supply sites - Translate sales ambition of the BU into clear production and delivery plans for the supply sites. Build close working relationships with site supply chain teams.
- Optimise supply chain performance - Ensure global and local supply chain KPI's are met and exceeded for Forecast Accuracy & Dispersion, Customer Service, Working Capital and Obsolescence
- Develop a deep understanding of products strategy and key business objectives and ensure supply chain plans are aligned to support this
- Maintain a long term balanced supply plan over a 24 month horizon that incorporates Value/Volume gap analysis and identifies and acts upon risks/opportunities
- Background in supply planning ideally within the pharmaceutical sector but other similar industries will be considered (Food manufacturing / FMCG etc)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and the (demonstrated) ability to influence at a senior management level
- Strong capability in developing and improving Supply chain processes and systems as well as using tools such as Microsoft, Data Warehouse, forecasting and supply planning software
- Very good knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning and Master Production Scheduling
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to develop, understand and act to improve business KPI's
- Company Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Free Parking
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers