Graduate Sales Associate - Software
We are seeking a motivated graduate to become an Inside Channel Associate (ICA) who will be responsible for maximizing sales for a software company.
The ICA manages the process of new reseller onboarding, enablement and sales support. You will be working closely with the Inside Sales Manager (ISM) and the field channel management team.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree, although the combination of academic and work experience will be taken into account. Previous experience is not necessary but a can do attitude and a willingness to learn. Some understanding of the enterprise IT sector is an advantage as well as knowledge of the distribution and reseller models for software sales
- Proactive self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM systems knowledge and capabilities is desirable
- Must be very proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be very organized and goal oriented
- Must be self motivated and experienced in working in small teams
- Other European language would be very useful but not essential
- Team leadership for future role expansion
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.