Personal Injury Paralegal
Are you a Paralegal looking to give your career a much needed boost? Is Personal Injury in particular RTA your area of specialism? If so, this opportunity is certainly not to be missed. A well-established specialist Personal Injury firm in Newcastle is recruiting for an RTA Paralegal to join their portal team.
This role is also perfect for you if you are keen to join a firm that really invests in your career development. The firm are dedicated to developing the skills of their employees from within for example Training Contracts are offered to Paralegals internally to those that really prove themselves at the firm.
- The main part of your role will be to assist the portal team with the function of various proclaim stages.
- Liaising closely with clients, you will be handling correspondence.
- You will also work closely with third party insurers with whom you will discuss claims and negotiate settlements to assist in recovery. Additional training will be provided on this.
- You will also be expected to work closely with other departments.
- Experience of using a case management system is necessary for this role.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role as you will be managing both clients and third party insurers.
- The ideal candidate would be someone with RTA experience but those from other Personal Injury disciplines will be considered.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.