Early Years Teacher- Newham
- Early Years Class Teacher
- London Borough of Newham
- Newly renovated Early Years provision
- September 2017 start
- Open to NQTs and Experienced Teachers
- Three-form entry primary school
- Competitive inner London salary from £28,097
- Possibility of TLR for the right person
- Consistently graded “Outstanding” by OFSTED
Is your teaching course drawing to an end and your next move is to find a permanent position within a diverse, budding primary school in Newham?
Or are you an experienced teacher looking to start a new chapter and looking to climb the career ladder? If so, then this position could be perfect for you -with the possibility of TLR for the right candidate!
Are you a tenacious, committed individual with the ability to provide creative and engaging lessons?
It is important that you are able to…
- Create a positive working environment
- Be a motivating, enthusiastic teacher
- Able to provide a rich and diverse curriculum
- Be a team member that is constantly looking to improve themselves and share ideas
- Passionate about children’s learning
- Able to build positive professional relationships
- Have the aspiration to develop as a teacher
You will benefit from…
- A spacious, newly-renovated early years provision with outdoor play area
- Brand new resources along with specialist TA support
- A robust, leadership team regarded as ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
- Brilliant NQT training programme and additional support provided my mentors
- Experienced teachers receive in-house training and routes to progression.
If you would like to work in an ‘Outstanding’ inner London Primary School, please apply by submitting your CV below, or alternatively email with your CV attached.