My client is a rapidly expanding, modern, forward-thinking law firm based in Wakefield. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer to join a driven team of Residential Property specialists.
The Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer will utilise their skills to ultimately assist with the development and evolution of the company. This role would most suit an individual who wants to make a difference and work in a vibrant and engaging place along the way! My client believes in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow within the Conveyancing/ Residential Property sector.
If you are a Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer with the experience and knowledge required, my client urges you to apply!
Responsibilities & Experience:
* Technically proficient on Sales and Purchases and Leasehold and Freehold matters
* Aware of the importance of customer service
* Experienced at managing your own volume caseload
* An expert in describing the Conveyancing process
* Ability to support your clients and communicate with them without legalese
* Review work undertaken by Case Administrators
* Weekly review of performance on key metrics and feedback
* Contribute to the development of the business, office systems and the organisation of the department
This is truly a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's largest legal services providers, be part of this expansion now before its too late!