Portfolio Finance and Insight Manager
Our dynamic PMO team are going through an exciting journey and have created specialist roles giving enthusiastic and knowledgeable individuals the chance to join us. We are on the search for a Portfolio Finance and Insight Manager to join the team.
Do you enjoy working with data and providing insight to senior stakeholders? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to support strategic decision making for the portfolio.
About the role
You will report to the PMO Manager and work closely alongside a team of specialists.
- Have the remit of using extensive planning and forecasting experience to provide accurate trend analysis and future predictions using data collected internally
- Provide strategic insight and ensure the department remains aligned to VWFS long term goals
- Have responsibility for ensuring the budget granted by the Board is tightly controlled and spend is forecast and tracked with the same exacting standards that we deliver in our customer facing projects and programmes
- Have responsibility for dynamic use of available budget to ensure best practice for financial management of the VWFS portfolio and providing insight to enable the Leadership team to make strategically aligned decisions on all aspects of portfolio management both now and for the future.
- Be able to hit the ground running and utilise your experience from day one
- Be a strong communicator who is comfortable to communicate at all levels
- Be a Part qualified accountant
- Have proven experience of working and delivering in Project/Programme Management environments
- Have a high degree of experience of planning tools, methods, techniques
- Possess the ability to facilitate planning workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Have demonstrable experience of working with supply and demand data and providing suitable analysis and useful MI
- Structured project management e.g. PRINCE 2 Foundation or Practitioner
Company car and fuel card, annual discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, private healthcare, free on-site parking, and much more!
About Volkswagen Financial Services
Volkswagen Financial Services (VWFS) provides finance and insurance services to customers across the entire Volkswagen Group in the United Kingdom. The Group includes some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands; Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Volkswagen, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ducati, MAN and Scania.