Reports to: Head of Finance
Closing date: Unspecified
Location: Ongar, Essex
Bower has a vacancy to join our Finance and Administration team based at our Head Office in Ongar.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to become an integral part of a growing financial services company that will provide you with opportunities for career development, training and support, for you to attain your full potential.
To join the busy Finance and Administration department and take on the position that will include:
- Updating registers & spreadsheets to record statics and information
- Processing Invoices and remittance advice
- Collating information to deliver in report format
- Updating SAGE and other management information
- Chasing payments
- General updating of Bower Retirements CRM system
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Ad hoc cover for other departments as required
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- IT office proficient, in particular excel & word
- Proven track record in administration
- High level of attention to detail to provide accurate reporting
- Proactive Self-starter with ability to prioritise to deadlines
- Willingness to help
Why work with us
When you join us at Bower Retirement, you do more than simply work here. You become part of a talented team that has, through hard work and dedication to our customers, become one of the most successful equity release companies in the UK (Bower Retirement was voted the 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 What Mortgage? Awards winner).
To apply for this challenging and rewarding role, please apply on line with your CV and covering letter
Or send it by post to:
Essex Technology & Innovation Centre
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.