Purchase Ledger Clerk
Have you served a good lengthy time as a purchase ledger clerk? Are you confident with all aspects of an accounts payable role? If so, this may be the opportunity for you. This property business that I'm working with are a large national company, who has increased their share prices and enjoyed consistent periods of growth in the past few years. They're now on the lookout for a mature pair of hands to join the large and stable purchase ledger team.
The successful candidate will be joining the business as a purchase ledger clerk ensuring all invoices are processed correctly, all queries a dealt with promptly as well as ensuring petty cash is handled appropriately. You will also be required to have some knowledge in regards to bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is looking to part of a grand and successful, secure business. Due to the size of the business, they are looking to provide for people with all kind's of career objections; whether it's to just have a safe and steady source of employment or if it's to race ahead learning and growing as financial professionals, progressing through the ranks, they can accommodate you. One this is a must, is practical experience in an account payable position prior.
Ideally, you will have:
- The ability to be accurate, paying great attention to detail
- Exposure to the property industry (ideal but not essential)
- The ability to work as part of a large and robust team
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities, from all ends of the spectrum
- Exposure to working in a busy accounts payable position before
In return you will receive:
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- The opportunity to utilise your full purchase ledger experience, gaining new skills too
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door of a business that focusses on employee development at heart
If you're looking for security, potential progression and a fun and enjoyable working environment, then this is the job for you. Click Apply.