Audit / Advisory Executive
This UK Top 100 Chartered Accountancy Practice has enjoyed consistent year on year growth since opening in Manchester 5 years ago. Fee income from recurring and corporate finance advisory fees now exceeds £3m and the firm is targeting Top 50 status within 5 years. From its prestigious City Centre offices the firm advises a client base ranging from HNWI's and entrepreneurs through to £50m t/o corporate groups, delivering expert solutions across Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A.
Continued growth in GRFI and Corporate Finance Advisory deal work coupled with a round of recent promotions have combined to create a new opportunity within the firms Business Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As an Audit / Advisory Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing the Financial Statements of corporate clients and group companies, leading Audits supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Preparing Year-End Accounts and Tax Returns for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Manager in the near future.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit & Accounts work gained within General Practice (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- An interest in gaining experience of Corporate Finance and Advisory work
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.