Business Development Team Leader - PT Qualifications
Business Development Team Leader
Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Xercise4Less are recruiting for a Business Development Team Leader to join our PT Qualifications Team. Our PT Qualifications Team has the potential to grow rapidly and we are therefore looking for an individual with the hunger and motivation to drive this. In this Business Development Team Leader role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 2 Sales Advisors to achieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Organising marketing and advertising materials.
- Generating leads and referrals.
- Registering leaners on the portal.
- Raising purchase orders for new learners.
- Recruiting Personal Trainers for our current and new clubs.
You will have:
- Experience of leading a Sales Team to achieve targets and grow the PT Qualifications division.
- Previous sales experience gained in a high volume sales or recruitment role.
- The drive and motivation to succeed.
- A hands-on approach with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, written and verbal.
Why work for Xercise4Less:
- We're a unique brand.
- We're one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies and have been named in The Sunday Times Fastest Growing Companies list for 3 years consecutively.
- You will work in a fast paced, exciting and innovative environment.
- You will have fun at work.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Voluntary benefits i.e. free mobile phone insurance and breakdown cover.
- Access to discounts at hundreds of global brands through Perkbox.
- Free gym membership.
- Free onsite parking.