Agenda Creative is pleased to be working across one of our top client's exciting Copywriter vacancy. This is a great in-house opportunity - you will be working in a large creative studio.
The main purpose of the Copywriter role is to:
- Create original, engaging copy and compelling concept ideas targeting specific customer groups.
- To work with the design team to expand and deliver these ideas to the highest quality, with creative flair and brand enhancing tone-of-voice.
- Accept guidance and coaching from the Copy Editor and Head Creative to deliver award winning multi channel campaign messages.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the varied Services product range and ensure copy complies with FCA regulations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Interpreting and expanding upon marketing campaign briefs.
- Able to consistently craft exceptional copy and adjust accordingly for any channel: i.e. print, web, email, scripts etc.
- Able to edit and fine-tune copy that will engage the customer every time.
- Work closely with the Head Creative to develop winning campaign themes, compelling advertising and creative propositions that continually push the brand forwards.
- Is adept at juggling responsibilities and priorities.
- Undertake and present competitor and customer research.
- Producing and presenting original, clear and credible ideas and messages.
- In conjunction with marketing clients, assess campaign effectiveness, and use feedback to progress future ideas.
- Liaise with the Production Executive to understand all campaign schedules, particularly for advertising work.
- Collaborate with the marketing clients to identify timely and relevant tests.
- Collate relevant research findings to better interpret marketing briefs and tests.
- Monitor industry trends and developments in copy, design and marketing to ensure copy is kept fresh and relevant to specific customers targets.
- Perform any back-office tasks as required such as archiving.
- Escalate significant issues to the Studio Manager. Ensure all Studio working practices as defined by the Studio Manager are adhered to. Demonstrate flexibility with regard to these working practices as and when directed by a senior member of the team.
CAPABILITY, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Be an ideas person to promote creative excellence for all communications, regardless of channel and end customer (internal or external).
- Be competitive, to strive to be the best.
- Able to create and develop new concepts and work with the campaign team to translate those ideas into world class marketing propositions.
- Is an eagle-eyed proof-reader, able to consistently deliver detail.
- Good with people; able to relate at all levels, from the CEO through to a junior trainee.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A high standard of secondary and vocational education, leading to A levels in written subjects, English degree or equivalent or a substantial background in a relevant industry.
- Candidates need to be passionate about writing and about promoting the brands products and values. They will be meticulous in their attention to detail, ensuring copy is on-brand and consistent across all promotional channels.
- Candidates should have a high standard of written English, be highly computer literate and have a sound commercial understanding of how best to market particular products to particular customer groups.
Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Managers and staff may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.