Senior Sales Trainer - Salary: £40-45K - City of London
Senior Sales Trainer
Salary: £40-45K + bonus
City of London
Calling all Sales Trainers! Do you have 5 years+ experience in sales training or coaching? Have you previously worked in online/advertising sales? Are you looking for a new role in an amazing company with endless opportunities? This Senior Sales Trainer role is the one for you!
Our client is a digital media solutions platform working primarily in the property sector and they are looking for a Senior Sales Trainer to join their established and successful team. The Senior Sales Trainer will be responsible for training and coaching the sales and customer service teams across the company, increasing product knowledge, account management and sales skills. As Senior Sales Trainer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing high quality training to sales and customer service teams within the business, leading to increased effectiveness and confidence
- Schedule training courses to continually update colleagues on skills as well as coaching new staff
- Create and roll out effective training for new products and maintain strong relationships with other teams and departments
- Consistently update training material and help organise events and conferences for the business
As Senior Sales Trainer, you will be an experienced coach who is now looking for an amazing opportunity to be part of something hugely exciting and fast-paced. You will be a people person, able to inspire and coach all levels of expertise, be self-motivated and have a proactive approach. Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Trainer who has:
- 5 years + experience in a sales trainer/coaching role
- Exceptional sales background in online/advertising sales
- Excellent sales methodologies and skills from previous experience
- Impeccable communication skills as well as presenting, time management and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to be a Senior Sales Trainer for a determined and driven individual. Our client is offering a competitive salary, other perks and bonuses and the opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally in a great company. Feel like this is the role for you? Apply now!