An innovative TV Production company are actively seeking a Financial Controller to head up their finance team.
As Financial Controller, you will take ownership of all aspects of finances, from management reporting, forecasting and planning to the financial reporting and statutory compliance. As well as accounting you will become a key part of the senior management team, having commercial input working closely with the Managing Director and board members.
We are looking for qualified accountants who have gained experience in the media and entertainment space, either looking to step up into a Financial Controller role or already in a similar position.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, including performance reports
- Work with the MD, to prepare the annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Responsible for all statutory compliance, including statutory reporting and necessary VAT/tax compliance
- Lead the annual audit, liaising with external auditors
- Monitor and develop internal controls and processes ensuring best practice
- Managing monthly payroll process
- Supervise the transactional team, reviewing all entries
- Manage and develop a small finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience producing both management accounts and financial reporting
- Experience working in the media & entertainment industry (TV Production would be extremely beneficial)
- Team management experience
- Confident and effective communicator
This role will pay a salary of £55 - 65K depending on experience, plus company benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.