We are currently recruiting for one of the largest international automotive tier 1 suppliers of complete interiors including Overheads & Soft Trim, Doors & Hard Trim, Seats & Metal, Lighting and Cockpits & Consoles.
Do you seek an interesting and rewarding career whereby you can use your Engineering skills and to become a part of an integral team to drive the business forward to ensure the client are successful in achieving their goals
We have an opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator/Buyer who will be responsible for providing administration support to purchasing team plus perform some buyer duties with aim to transfer to full buyer role in 12-24 motnhs
Job Skills & Experience:
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- SAP experience an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills
- purchasing admin/buying experience
- Strong supplier management skills
- Excellent numercay and problem solving skills - able to prodyce business case reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you want a long term career with the opportunity to grow within a great organisation and you feel you want be part of this fantastic team environment we want to hear from you now.
We expect this opportunity to be only available for a limited time so please send your CV today. Offering an attractive salary plus benefits.
If you believe that you have the qualities and skills for this position then we want to hear from you,
Don’t delay…apply today