Group Reporting Analyst
Group Reporting Analyst needed for an instantly recognisable restaurant chain in central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Group's internal and external financial reporting and planning. With a healthy mix of reporting and FP&A, this is a great opportunity for someone coming straight out of practice (Big 4 ideally) looking for their first role in industry.
- Assisting with the production of the Group long term strategic plan
- Annual budgeting and re-forecasting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Group financial information
- P&L, balance sheet and cash flow consolidations
- Reviewing budgets to identify any ongoing trends
- Involvement in the year end statutory audit and any other audits that occur during the financial year
- Assist with quarterly performance reviews for the Board of Directors
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Up to date knowledge and experience of both UK and international accounting and reporting (Including IFRS)
- Experience of complex consolidation with multi-currency inputs.
- An ability to independently work through a problem to understand the issues and improve processes
- Competent user of financial systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with and effectively influence people across all business functions and levels