I'm currently looking for two Commercial Gas Engineers to deliver planned preventative and reactive maintenance to a portfolio of Commercial buildings in the Bristol/ Gloucester/ Cheltenham/ Worcester areas for a leading service provider. Looking for someone ideally with a Commercial background but will also consider applicants with a Domestic background wanting to move into Commercial.
- Qualified to C&G, or equivalent, in one or more disciplines and to a competent standard under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 essential
- Proven track record of building services work or trade based knowledge in a similar environment
- A proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including IT proficiency
- Full clean driving licence