Are you coming to the end of studying ACA/ACCA or newly qualified looking to progress further with your qualifications and grow within your career in Accountancy Practice?
My Client is a leading Firm of Chartered Accountants, looking for an ambitious Accounts Senior to join their already thriving team in their Winchester Office.
This fantastic opportunity would give the right candidate the chance to grow and develop within their practice career, offering the chance to progress up to management in a supportive company whilst learning new skills. This role will see you managing a varied portfolio of clients in an autonomous role and mentoring up to 3 junior staff members.
- Preparing accounts to a very high standard and working within a budget
- Coaching more junior members of the team as required by the department manager
- Management accounting and general business administration
- Undertaking technical research and engaging with clients
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or recently Qualified
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Accounts Senior, Senior Accountant, Accounts Manager, Portfolio Manager, Client Manager, Business Services Manager, Client Portfolio Manager, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accounts Assistant, Business Services Accountant, Accounts Technician, Accounts Associate, Accounts Assistant