Payroll Team Leader
We are recruiting a Payroll Team leader to join an exciting organisation who are going through tremendous growth. The role will be responsible for managing the day to day processes as well as ensuring compliances with regulation controls. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to take on the responsibility and challenges to take on a managerial role which offers great career progression and development.
Day to day responsibility will include;
- Supervising a team
- Management of the payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- Responsible for the delivery of client payroll SLAs.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of Team SLAs.
- Taking part in payroll system testing for any changes to functionality ahead of live implementation.
- Periodical reviews of the current payroll processes, identifying efficiencies and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure appropriate audit controls are in place throughout the payroll process.
- Review regularly and update and improve where necessary.
This is an absolute exciting role for a self-starter enabling them the platform they seek for the next step in their career.