PT Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you a competent Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking for a part-time position (20 hours)?
Do you have knowledge in SAGE 200?
If so, I am looking for a good communicator to control purchase ledger and keep bank transactions up to date within a SME based in Swadlincote.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process daily current account statements
- Current a/c & update cash flow spreadsheet
- Raise Purchase orders
- Goods receive purchase orders
- Credit balance reconciliation
- Month-end review of purchase orders
- File invoices
- Month end review of P/L
- Nominal payments & post to Sage
- Administrative duties - internal queries, supplier payments, chase missing invoices, filing, print statements etc