Broadcast & Media Manager - Huge TV Budget
- Manage media planning, creative and broadcast media including TV.
- Huge multichannel brand.
- Varied role where you can own the broadcast media.
This multichannel retailer in Swindon are looking for an experienced Broadcast & Media Manager to manage all aspects of the media function including media planning and creative across TV, Radio, Press and any other above the line (ATL) media activity.
What you'll be doing
This is a rare opportunity in the area to work with two direct reports (a Media Exec and Media Assistant) where you will plan, monitor and provide analysis of media across all channels. You will optimise budgets to ensure best placed media and ensure all new and existing stores receive the necessary local media support.
You will be a deft hand at managing external agencies as you will take on management of the media agency and the creative/production agency as well as negotiating with them to achieve the best rates.
You will actively manage the whole production process from script/ideas stage right through to transmission, and will ensure all scripts and adverts are cleared and delivered to the stations in time for transmission. TV is a large part of the advertising spend here, currently in the tens of millions.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience of broadcast marketing is essentially, especially TV.
- Knowledge of the clearance process and compliance to the CAP code and ClearCast.
- Must have experience of media planning.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing media and creative agencies.
- Experience of TV terminology and trading jargon.
What you'll get in return for your experience
As mentioned before this is a rare occasion to work with a large TV budget for a well known high street brand. You will be involved at all stages of the media function and will be given autonomy and responsibility to make big decisions around the media strategy. You will have a small team supporting you and will be rewarded with a competitive salary (£40k-£50k) and a great working environment.
Is this the role you've been waiting for? Then apply now or contact Chris () for more information.