We are seeking a Guest Catering Restaurants Manager, to oversee the operation of busy restaurant venues.
You will have excellent people and business skills and will be required to ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the venues by maintaining high standards of customer service and team Member effectiveness.
To be considered for interview for this role your CV will clearly show you have the following skills:
- Experience in a similar role, within a food environment
- Have effective Team Management skills including, leading by example.
- A good working knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety
- Be innovative and imaginative with promotions
- Strong communication skills
- Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic
- Passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Have a problem solving attitude
Key responsibilities and duties include:
Building Guest Relationships
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all Customers both external and internal to the Resort
- Gaining feedback from Guests on the services and facilities provided within the Venues
- Responding to Guest queries and feedback to the interest of the Guest and the business
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with any Guest queries or concerns following the company guidelines/best practice
- Ensuring that all Guests are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner that exceeds expectations
- Responsible for the opening/closing of aforementioned venue whilst adhering to company procedures
- Lead, train, coach & motivate all Team Members and role modelling appropriate behaviours contained within our Way of Leading culture.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
Excellent base salary to 25k plus to 20% bonus.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.