Site Manager, permanent contract paying up to £50k plus package depending on experience.
Your new company
A main contractor is currently looking to a hire a Site Manager to work on a £6m new-build leisure project.
The business has a strong presence within the Construction market spanning over 90 years' experience delivering build projects within the Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Leisure sectors covering Essex, Suffolk and the M11 corridor.
Due to winning several projects that are due to start imminently, they are looking to add a Site Manager to their existing team.
Your new role
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety - Ensure that the company's health and safety policies are adhered to
- Managing subcontractors - Building relationships with established subcontractors
- Planning and program - Build short term programs
- Reporting - Build progress reports for management
- General day to day of ensuring that all personnel are happy and delivering a good project
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working for another UK main contractor in a similar operational role
- Experience working in a live environment
- Can successfully demonstrate key success stories on delivering other UK based projects
- Proven ability to deliver relevant market schemes in tight logistical locations
- Industry recognised qualifications - HND, Degree or trades background
- Must have up to date tickets - SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return for your work, you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary as well as a car or car allowance, pension scheme, full travel expenses, private healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.