Building Services Manager
A very well-established North West main contractor is looking to appoint an experienced Building Services Manager to support their continued growth. The company is highly active in a number of sectors including health, education, commercial and defence. They have a strong commitment to staff development and this represents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a very exciting business.
Reporting to the Operations Director your duties will include:
- Have the ability to understand and implement the requirements of the client and be flexible in your approach to identifying solutions.
- Advise the design and construction team.
- Control the M&E Installations
- Be confident in contributing to the tender process when required.
- Contribute to the procurement process for M&E Sub-Contractors when required.
- Control the commissioning process.
To be considered for the role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working for a main contractor or large regional contractor in a similar role. The role will form a key part of the team and they are looking to appoint someone who can bring significant expertise to the role.
You should be technically minded, have sound communication skills and have a demonstrable commitment to high quality work.
The role carries a competitive salary in the £50-55K range, dependent on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with the position.
If you are interested in this position or would like to apply, please contact Rob Boardman at Bromak or click 'Apply Now'.