Project Manager Digital Marketing
Manage the detailed delivery and administration of a portfolio of projects on time and on budget.
- Raise project estimates in conjunction with a member of the Account Team and other relevant department representatives, ensuring that the estimate is on the finance system within the time frame before work commences, as agreed in the PM procedures
- Create and issue a Microsoft Project timing plan to accompany any assigned jobs in accordance with the PM procedures
- Monitor the progress and completion of assigned projects against the published timing plan
- Issue an hours breakdown to the relevant departments for any job within 24 hours of the briefing meeting
- Proactively arrange all brief/review/status meetings for the job assigned
- Liaise with all relevant departments to co-ordinate and traffic projects through the necessary departments, providing a job status where required
- Review the job budget throughout the life of the project, regularly advising the Team Leader of the balance of hours
- Where required, liaise with third party suppliers to obtain costs, timings and delivery of work placed against agreed estimated and schedules
- Ensure that any third party costs are posted to the job before completion and that all jobs are closed promptly on completion of the project
- For certain projects ensure that the Brand sheets are updated/completed in line with the service level agreement and that all metric dates are monitored and met
- For certain projects liaise with the customer appointed Print Management Company as per the client working guidelines
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Account Team, acting as their 'gateway' for information into the company to ensure the smooth running of all projects assigned
- Carry out any reasonable duties as identified by your line manager or team leader
- Positively represent Burrows to our customers and suppliers
- Ensure compliance with all contractual employment obligations.
- Ensure compliance with our ISO standards.
- Fully participate in the company's performance management and development programmes.
- Maximise own ability to produce quality work, on time, and to brief, utilising best skills and available technology.
- Work in accordance with the company's Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident communicator and able to lead meetings
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing conditions
- Pragmatic approach and calm under pressure
- A keen eye for detail and able to work within structured processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Team orientated, driven individual
- Pro-active approach to dealing with fast turnaround and changing projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Experience and knowledge
- Experience of working on design projects for printed materials (e.g. brochures)
- Proven experience of working on multiple projects with different timescales
- Strong Project Management experience in a design agency or similar environment
- Strong experience of liaising with internal departments successfully to traffic projects throughout the project lifecycle
- PC literate, good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Able to work overtime as and when required (sometimes on short notice)
- Experience of using Microsoft Project would be advantageous
- Interest in the automotive industry