Service Desk Receptionist/Administrator (Truck Dealership)
Service Desk Receptionist/Administrator
(Negotiable for someone with the right experience)
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Over Time: Half a day on a Saturday morning, once every six weeks (7:30 am to 1:00 pm)
Our client’s business has been established for over 40 years, it started as a family run business which through expansion and success is now part of a plc Group. They sell new and used commercial vehicles from all six of their depots across the UK; they also offer other services such as servicing and breakdown cover.
The Working Environment:
Our client likes to employ staff with good, old fashioned values about respect and responsibility and whom also have a sense of humour to boot! They want to make their place of work a happy and enjoyable place to be and therefore require like-minded individuals to work as part of a team.
The ideal candidate for this role will of course have experience in the motor industry, and in a similar role however we will also look at applicants from a general service administration role; if you have been working on a front desk, taking bookings, chasing progress and taking/making calls with customers and giving progress information then please do apply.
Preferably you will have some experience of working with the IT package ADP Kerridge, but again this is not essential as training can be given, however at least some experience with a CRM (Client Relationship Management) System would be preferred. You will be required to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be IT literate and able to multi-task.
- Being the first point of contact for walk in service customers and telephoned in service calls
- Taking vehicle bookings
- Giving information on vehicle progress and updates on when the vehicle will be ready to collect/be delivered
- Calculating when vehicle services are due, by assessing the vehicle age and it’s mileage
- Checking the manufacturer system for information on vehicle contracts, history and recalls
- Liaising with the workshop controller and service manager on customer requirements feedback
- Update manufacturer VOR logs and other KPI’s.
- 20 days paid holiday which can increase with length of service to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Full support and training will be provided to assist in meeting targets and objectives
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking