English teaching role Camden September 2017
Calling all Teachers of English Teachers
Prospero Teaching are interested in discussing this wonderful opportunity at an Outstanding Secondary School in Camden.
- Starting September 2017
- Permeant appointment
We are interested in speaking someone who is ideally an outstanding teacher of English who are talented, inspirational and dynamic teachers with an excellent track record of raising achievement in their own classes.
• Can model excellence in the classroom and deliver excellent outcomes
• Can teach the full age range and ability up to A Level in this subject well and with confidence
• Is able to evaluate and improve their impact and effectiveness
• Has a passion for their subject and loves to keep up to date with the latest research
• Has excellent relationships with students and a belief that everyone can succeed
• Will be a great team player and work with other key colleagues to support the research, development, innovation and evaluation of teaching & learning across the school
The school is an outstanding school with very high expectations of staff and students so this is a unique opportunity to take part in the journey to 'beyond outstanding’ and influence the future of our motivated students and the supportive and diverse community.
The school is Catholic Secondary School in the borough of Camden with an Outstanding Teaching environment. Behaviour is brilliant, the school set clear boundaries which ensures the behaviour is good.
The school will offer you:
• Extremely friendly and vibrant staff and students from a rich range of backgrounds
• Very supportive and aspirational parents
• Very positive teaching environment
• The daily experience of working in a truly outstanding and innovative school that just keeps getting better
To be considered you will have:
•Qualified Teacher Status,
•The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
•A passion for English and the ability to share this with young people
•Excellent classroom management skills
•Excellent organisational and ICT skills
•The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
•You are a fully qualified teacher (PGCE, QTS, B'ED etc).
•You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
•You hold the right to work in the UK.
•You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
•You have passion for Education.
•You have a provable track record of teaching English at Key Stage 3-Key Stage 5.
•An innovator with drive and determination
If interested in this position please e-mail your CV to Prospero teaching or call Laura direct in the office
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted
We are looking for NQTs right through to very experienced teachers. Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK. If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQT'S, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent