Events Sales Manager for leading Sheffield Bar £21,000-£23,000+Bonus
My client a leading bar group are looking for a really outstanding Sales Manager to join the business. We are looking for a Sales Manager that is really proactive in attracting new business and is able to sell the fantastic space and facilities we have on offer.
The successful candidate must be able to show success in their current role and demonstrate a relentless and fearless attitude to outbound and proactive selling.
As a Sales Manager, your role will be to develop strategic business engagement and improvement initiatives for the Bars Group. You will be responsible for developing sales, target setting, building and maintaining key customer and client relationships engaging in short, medium and long term business planning.
You will be tasked with negotiating and closing business deals through active selling and networking, while keeping an up to date extensive knowledge of current market conditions, events and business opportunities, optimising profitability. You are expected to work alongside the sites management team to ensure you maintain clear communication at all times, that site specific operational plans are followed and that manager expectations are met.
- Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
- Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
- Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
The bar group is one of the UK's most successful. Its's a very exciting time to join this award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way.
You will need to have proven sales experience, a great personality and be commercially savvy!