Our client is looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join their friendly branch in Cheltenham.
The successful candidate will support the running of the busy Accounts Department with responsibility for undertaking accounting activities for Landlords and Tenants for an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Controlling the accounts of an allocated property portfolio to include updating the system with financial information, Landlords banking and insurance details and new client data.
- Undertake credit control activities for allocated portfolio of properties to ensure that all outstanding accounts are settled within agreed timescales.
- Input contractor’s invoices onto the computerised system to ensure that all accounts are up to date.
- Undertake general office administration to support the smooth operation of the finance function including filing, dealing with incoming/outgoing post and answering incoming telephone calls.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of computerised accounting systems
- Previous accounts experience
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Good team working skills
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,0000 depending on experience.