Commercial Property Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 2 years + PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join a multi-sited laws firm. The successful candidate will be based in the Haywards Heath office.
The workload will involve:
· Landlord and Tenant transactional matters.
· Some development related work.
· Freehold, leasehold sales and acquisitions.
· Business sales and acquisitions.
· Secured lending.
· To provide professional and competent legal advice and services ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
· To generate fee income in accordance with agreed targets.
· To operate effectively within financial guidelines with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
· To participate in business development events.
· To develop any agreed new services, as and when required.
· To abide by the Firm’s policies and procedures as set out in the Office Manual, Employee Handbook and associated documents.
· To supervise client matters and undertake regular file reviews.
· To regularly monitor central registers, key dates, undertakings etc.
· To keep knowledge and skills up to date and to comply with all training requirements required by the position.
· To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as may be requested.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move - just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.