A rapidly growing property development and management business are actively seeking a Finance Manager to join their London head office.
As Finance Manager, you will take full ownership of management and statutory accounts, managing a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants you will need to ensure an accurate and timely month end process and provide financial analysis to support the growth of the business.
We are looking for ACA qualified accountants from practice with 1 - 3 years industry experience preparing full monthly management and statutory accounts.
- Review monthly management accountants
- Production of monthly consolidated accounts, commentary and analysis
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts under IFRS
- Manage the annual audit, liaising with external auditors
- Produce ad hoc commercial analysis when require by senior management
- Manage and mentor a team of 5
- ACA Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years industry experience
- Experience preparing full management and statutory accounts
- Strong technical background (knowledge of IFRS would be beneficial)
- Team management experience
- Confident and effective communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business going through significant growth that can offer great scope for progression. This role will pay a salary of £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus and benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.