There is now a vacancy for a Manual Machinist to join a successful leading international manufacturing company in Ashford. As Manual Machinist you will be offered a salary in the region of c£24k + overtime. The role works on a day shift Mon-Fri. Skills in milling and turning are required.
As Manual Machinist you will be joining a well-established company that can offer prospects for career development.
Manual Machinist - Overview of Duties:
- Working as part of a small but dynamic manual machining section, in milling and turning
- Reading and working from technical engineering drawings
- Manual turning
- Manual milling
- Producing low volume, high quality machined parts
Manual Machinist - Candidate Requirements:
- Experienced Manual Turner and Miller
- Ideally a formal qualification in engineering (supplementary experience would be considered)
- Ability to oversee work of more junior staff would be an advantage
- Any CNC knowledge is advantageous but not essential