Deputy Customer Service Manager
Job; Deputy Customer Service Manager
This successful eCommerce company is currently recruiting for a full-time Deputy Customer Service Manager to join their growing team.
Initially the role will be located in their Macclesfield office (just a few minutes’ walk from bus and train stations) but will be relocating to Manchester City Centre later on this year when they move into their brand-new offices!
- Reporting to their Head of Customer Services, the role of the Deputy Customer Service Manager will be to assist with the day to day management of their Customer Service team and resolving incoming customer enquiries. Their Customer Service Advisors handle incoming customer enquiries by phone, email and live chat whilst working alongside their Site Moderation Team who handle compliance and maintenance duties.
- As an experienced people manager, they’re looking for someone who knows exactly how to bring out the best in a team and boost team performance. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise workloads to meet business and customer needs, whilst recognising the strengths and weaknesses of a team.
- This position would suit someone with experience in a similar environment, ideally website related customer service. This is not a sales-orientated environment although their advisors do up-sell website features as part of their monthly targets.
- Assess and prioritise workloads, allocating emails and phone calls to your team as required.
- Monitor and evaluate KPI standards for your team to ensure quality is maintained, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for the role.
- Provide exceptional customer service when resolving incoming customer enquiries.
- Clearly communicate technical information to non-technical people, both verbally and in writing.
- Manage escalated customer queries and complaints as required.
- Process refund requests.
- Assist with creation of rotas, process holiday requests and record absences when required.
- Monitor team behaviour to maintain professionalism and company values at all times.
- Communicate information from other departments effectively to your team.
- Ensuring your team are focused on Customer Service 'Best Practice' at all times.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
Skills and experience;
- Team management experience is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong background in delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- £’s; £22,500 basic, £25,000 OTE,
- Benefits; Private health care scheme, travel season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, gym contributions,
- Location; Macclesfield until September ’17, Manchester city centre thereafter (25 mins direct train ride from Macc.),
- Hours; on a shift pattern of 10 days per fortnight, including every other weekend with one set day off in the week. Office opening hours are 9am-9pm Monday to Friday and 9am-8pm weekends,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; customer services service client manager management team advisor best practice KPI telephone email advisor advisors Macclesfield Manchester Cheshire Lancashire North West