Transaction Services Manager
A growing Corporate Finance Team with a strong Manchester and North West presence, renowned as a leading Advisor to SME's and medium to large corporate businesses. The team has grown significantly in recent years and now boasts Corporate Finance / M&A professionals with Top Tier and International 'Boutique' experience. Continued growth has created a brand new opportunity for a Corporate Finance professional experienced in handling both buy and sell side Financial Due Diligence on transactions.
Joining the Corporate Finance Team as a Transaction Services Manager you will be responsible for leading the delivery of Financial Due Diligence reports on a wide range of transactions including acquisitions, sales, re-financings and IPO's and will work both buy side and sell side throughout the life of transactions.
You will actively develop your own network of contacts within other Accountancy & Advisory firms, PE / VC Investment Houses, banks and also across the Northwest business community.
As a Transaction Services Manager you can expect:
- A competitive salary package with annual bonus earnings
- Exposure to a wide range of corporate finance transactions involving PE / VC firms and corporate businesses including listed Plc's
- Career progression to AD level within 2-3 years and a chance to build a Transaction Services team
You will be a Corporate Finance Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Background within Top 4 or Top 10 / Mid Tier Practice
- Minimum 2 years experience of Transaction Services work to include handling Financial Due Diligence projects and managing full deliverables to clients
You will be seeking an opportunity to work on interesting and complex transactions within an environment which offers excellent earnings and career progression.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.