Strategic Finance Business Partner
Our client, a leading & proactive organisation based in Crawley are seeking a qualified Senior Finance Business Partner to join their diverse and successful team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* This role requires a strong understanding of strategic & commercial finance
* Support in financial management, reporting & analysis
* Examine variances to budget and forecasts
* Work closely with teams accountable for analysing and recognising cash flow
* Emphasis on business partnering to instigate and supply initiatives to improve performance
* Develop and sustain a controlled attitude within business planning
You will have the following skillset:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with significant PQE
* Ability to have both a strategic and technical mind-set
* Experience with flash forecasts would be extremely desirable
* Able to influence at a senior level & not afraid to challenge
* Proven history of business partnering and
* Ambitious and keen to take a step up in responsibility
* Willing to be hands on & to take on challenges
* Previous team management is essential
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
Please quote 40706 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.