Digital Media Co-ordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Media Coordinator to drive performance digital media and support wider performance media activity across a global FMCGs online brands.
This role will drive activity across a broad range of digital media channels including; PPC/PLAs/SEO/Affiliates and Display.
A fast-paced culture, who's mission is to make every minute of every day a real adventure. As well as outstanding development, there's a buzzing atmosphere where everyone works together because everyone counts.
Very proud of their Yorkshire roots the home office is in Leeds. The teams provide support to all stores nationally through many diverse roles. There are a wide variety of different departments all working together to support store colleagues who are out there on the front line, keeping the customers happy and saving them money every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the incumbent Media Agency to plan annual, quarterly and monthly spend and media as necessary, aligned to commercial KPIs and activity plans.
- Managing the performance of the channels by tracking, reporting, and analysing all activity.
- With the incumbent agency, coordinate forecasting and manage budgeting.
- Stay current and drive continued innovation and best practice implementation across performance media channels.
- Embrace data and technology to drive optimisation across all performance media channels
Skills & Experience:
- Degree required; Marketing Degree or Substantial Work Experience
- 2+ years' experience managing performance media channels
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with media tracking methodologies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Proven commercial acumen and budget responsibility
- A track record of working with and managing agencies (or from an agency background)
- An organised individual with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and presenter
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her work
- Google Adwords Certification or other Google training
- Experience with web analytics (google analytics/site catalyst)