Marketing Campaign Manager
I am excited to be partnering with a Science and Research organisation, based on the outskirts of Glasgow in their search for a Marketing Campaign Manager for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
My client are a world leader in science with revenues of over £15 billion and over 50,000 employees globally. They work tirelessly to improve the worlds health. They have offices on the outskirts of Glasgow with some excellent on site facilities.
As Marketing Campaign Manager you will;
- Contribute to the transformation of business strategy through creation of inspiring marketing campaigns that create customer value, revenue and growth.
- Target the right customer groups through sound knowledge of marketing channels (both inbound and outbound)
- Be able to influence channel utilisation, segmentation and messaging as well as assessing campaign performance with data.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate how your campaigns contribute to business objectives.
The successful Marketing Campaign Manager will be;
- A marketing campaign expert who is innovative and influential.
- Able to cultivate relationships and build trust quickly.
- Passionate about building integrated customer journeys, crafting the right message and selecting the right channel mix.
- Dynamic, data-driven and influential with significant marketing campaign management experience.
- Excited about starting an exciting global marketing career within a fast paced sector.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience. Plus excellent benefits including 12% bonus, pension, healthcare, on site gym.