A very established and growing law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to provide full secretarial and administrative support to a busy team of fee earners, within the Construction division. They are looking for someone who is not just a strong and accurate typist, but someone who is also dynamic with the ability to think on their feet, can work well with clients and focus on getting the work done for the good of the team and the overall business.
- Audio and copy typing
- Acting as a liaison point for clients and colleagues, in person and on the telephone, taking messages and assisting where possible
- Ensuring a positive client experience
- Diary management, organising and planning meetings and travel
- Billing and other related financial administration
- Minute taking
- General administrative tasks including photocopying, paper and electronic filing, opening/closing files, printing etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary or within a Professional Services environment.
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to use a high degree of self-management and initiative
- Be highly organised and professional
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, remaining calm when under pressure
- Have an eye for detail, ensuring a consistent high level of accuracy.
- Have a strong working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word. From time to time you may also be asked to use Excel and PowerPoint so a basic working knowledge would be preferred, however, training could be provided.
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Excellent benefits package: Including 22 days’ annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to a maximum of 25 days with length of service, pension, training and development, healthcare scheme, on-site restaurant, an active social committee and childcare vouchers.