Retailer Innovation Manager M&S
Job title: Retailer Innovation Manager (London based)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
The client for this role are a supplier of food products to major retailers within the UK. The head office is based in central London and they have 3 other sites within the UK. They are an innovative, expanding and diverse company that also supply businesses worldwide. The majority of their customer base in the UK lies with a premium retailer which this Innovation Manager will work with exclusively.
Ideal Candidate description:
This is a role that needs a candidate that has worked with retailers within the UK and has a creative flair. They will be confident in dreaming up initial concepts and then developing them, selling them to the client and managing the process. To be a good Innovation Manager you will have to be a persuasive, detailed and intelligent.
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Growing the retailer business
- The ideal person will have had a number of years working in either a retailer or manufacturer preferably in the Bakery or confectionery category.
- Identifying and developing new and first to market concepts that stick
- Managing the development process from Strategy to Gate 3
- Build a first-class relationship with the retailer development teams
- Understand the market place and specifically retailer customers with a drive to identify the products the business can produce to fulfil any gaps or create opportunities for new product development.
- You need to love Food and have a passion for creation. Success is finding the really new and having the drive and determination to drive the want to launch that product in the business.
- Continuous improvement - review existing retailer lines and evaluate their performance through sales and benchmarking. Identify improvements if necessary to and maximise sales
- Life assurance
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .