Assistant Management Accountant
Juice is delighted to be working with a growing entrepreneurial business with this great role as AMA/SAMA in relation to payroll, you will be part of a team working on the outskirts of bath with a friendly company providing a great service and excellent care.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Completing the initial Integration checklist
- Completion of initial payroll build data in line with the Trace project plan and liaison between the surgery and Trace regarding accurate completion and query resolution
- Helping the payroll team with guidance and support
- Reconciliation and sign off of Hive up and parallel data.
- Processing monthly payroll journals
- Liaising with the relevant Management
- Raising of manual paperwork for payments; Payroll, AOE & PAYE
If you are a candidate who is a strong communicator with excellent excel skills including V look ups and pivot tables as well as having a flexible approach to working and a strong team ethic, this role would be the perfect fit. It is essential that you have completed AAT level 4 and are currently or have start studying CIMA or equivalent.
There is also the added benefit onsite parking.