Commercial Insurance Business Developer
As the frontline New Business Development Executive you will be responsible for managing a prospect pipeline that meets with the risk appetite of your partner Underwriters. You will undertake proactive activity that will maximise the opportunity of insuring these prospect clients.
Your duties will include the following;
- Gather and cleanse prospect data using a number of sources that will be made available to you and of course your own knowledge and resources.
- Undertaking relevant marketing and sales activity to introduce yourself and the brand to the prospect on a number of levels
- Making contact with the key decision maker to arrange a meeting
- Arrange Client meeting to compete fact find
- Gain a firm agreement that you can provide an insurance solution for their business needs
- Project manage the preparation of the insurance technical report and quotation
- Presentation to the Client with project team who will be servicing the business
- Remain the overall relationship manager and a key point of contact to ensure the client receives impeccable service
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.