This is a fabulous opportunity to take that next step into Exhibitions/ Events as part of a busy team of event organisers; you can expect to benefit from gaining experience across multiple portfolios in an inclusive open communicative working culture where there is attention to your personal ambition and growth. Based in Wimbledon on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary £21-24k and working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Participating in organising all aspects of allocated events (show guides, customer liaison, contractors, ordering staff etc.)
- Working within set budgets and efficiently containing costs.
- Working to an agreed project schedule
- Attending companies events
- Producing information manuals for upcoming exhibitions
- Liaising with exhibitors while efficiently gathering information to update website accordingly
- 12 months experience or more within events is essential
- Strong administration experience essential
- Efficient and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers and manage contractors on site
- Can do attitude with willingness to get involved.