M&E CAD Technician
M&E CAD Technician - £25-30k - Mechanical Contractor - Northampton
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for a Mechanical & Electrical CAD Technician to join a highly reputable Building Services Contractor based in Northampton. They mainly offer mechanical services design & build projects to a wide range of industry sector buildings.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Auto-CAD 2014. You will be required to input mechanical and electrical services onto architectural drawings. There will be opportunity to train on Revit MEP software and develop 3D skills. This role will suit a Junior CAD technician who is looking for the next step in their career. You will gain experience on a wide range of prestigious and high value projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1/2 years experience in Building Services
- Competent with AutoCAD software
- Experience drafting Mechanical and Electrical Services onto Architectural drawings
- Flexible in approach to deadlines.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- Well organised and able to operate an efficient filing system
What you'll get in return
£25,000 - 30,000
25 days holiday (+ 8 days public holidays).
Private Health Care.
Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution.
What you need to do now
For more information please call Ben Fox on