Sales Ledger Clerk
I'm currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk to work with one of the UK's largest independent bathroom retailer based in Leigh in a fast paced and exciting role.
Working in a role that will develop and grow over time, your core duties as an Sales Ledger Clerk will include:
- Sales Ledger, allocating payments, creating invoices and resolving queries
- Reconciliation of payments
- Reconciliation of bank
- Bank reconciliations
- Manually posting receipts and credit notes
- Stock reconciliation on a regular basis
- Building strong relationships and ensure communication between departments is effective and consistent
- Ensuring Accounts Receivable Department is adequately covered at all times
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for the department
- General Accounts Administration including Filing and retrieval of paperwork
- Previous Experience in a Sales Ledger role would be beneficial.
- Reconciliations experience
- Ambitious enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a changing and growing environment
- Strong excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in a reactive role that will develop over time. It would suit any driven and determined candidate who is looking to develop their skills within finance in a unique and exciting role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.