IT Risk Manager
I have an opportunity for an ambitious IT Risk Manager to join a mid-sized bank who are looking for someone to own IT risk from the 2nd LoD in the UK. You will work alongside the Information Security manager to write IT Risk policy and help develop the 1st LoD team.
The bank in question is looking for someone to be keen to get involved in several areas and there is a lot of opportunity for someone to progress. Financial services experience is less important than the right attitude and aptitude.
Skills for IT Risk Manager:
- Experience in writing IT Risk policy
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certification desirable
- Happy to work with other risk functions producing controls and policy
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO standards
- Experience with ITIL, COBIT
As the IT Risk Manager, you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have worked as part of the 2nd LoD and be comfortable being the primary business partner for IT risk maters.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who is growing out their IT risk management team and that reports into the CRO as opposed to an IT team.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or