£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
My Client, a reputable organisation based in Redhill, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working within a large, lively team, undertaking a varied, interesting Credit Control role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing key accounts carrying out general credit control duties
- Checking customer credit ratings
- Working towards specific company guidelines, making sure customers pay within agreed the agreed time scales
- Query resolution
- Chasing outstanding payments (calling, email and letters)
- Allocating Payments
- Cover other accounts staff when needed
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.