Office Angels Bournemouth are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a well established law firm covering Dorset & Somerset. We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their busy Dorchester Office.
As office manager your duties would include
- Over seeing approximately 20 supporting members of staff
- Play a critical part in the smooth day to day running of the practice
- Handle HR tasks such as appraisals and disciplinaries with the support of the HR team
- Establish and drive forward initiatives, delivering results with minimal supervision
- Trouble shooting queries from the team
With your relevant experience, to make the perfect candidate you can offer our client
- A legal, medical or financial background
- Strong experience that you can evidence in people management
- Be proactive, with the ability to prioritise work load
- Have a confident demeanour to be able to lead a large team, while also being willing jump in and be part of the team if needed
If you can offer our client these things, in return you could benefit from
- Competitive salary
- 33 days paid holiday per year, plus a half day on your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme totalling 6% (3% from employer, 3% from employee)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Discounted legal fees
- And many more
If you would love to work for a company with a great staff retention rate, tremendous perks, and the scenic location of Dorchester, then please don't delay in applying today.
If you have any queries regarding the role please don't hesitate to contact Charlie on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.