Supplier Quality Engineer
This is a good opportunity for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to join a well-respected and established engineering company based in Northern Hertfordshire. The company specialise in the design and manufacture of automated systems used in the pharmaceutical, regenerative medicine and industrial biotechnology sectors.
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for supplier auditing and the negotiation of process improvements, whilst constantly looking to improve and maintain the quality of the company's products and services.
As the Supplier Quality Engineer it is your responsibility to ensure that all relevant quality documentations i.e. SCAR's, NCR's is completed in an effective and efficient manner.
It is important that the Supplier Quality Engineer has a thorough understanding of material supply chains and machine component manufacturing, coupled with the ability to read technical diagrams.
Supplier Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Must have experience in supplier auditing and negotiation of process improvements
- An understanding of material supply chain
- Previous dealing with suppliers to resolve issues relating to non-conformance of materials
- Experience working in an electro mechanical manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control techniques
- Technical and CAD drawing interpretation competence
- Knowledge and understanding of Continuous Improvement
- Working knowledge of SPC, CP, CPK, sampling plans and techniques
If your skills and aspirations meet the requirements for this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.